Sunday 28 September 2008

The Past Is Here To Haunt Me...


Monica Belluci. Yes. I'll give you some time to let this picture sink in. She is GORGEOUS!! Even the pronounciation of her name is sexy!! Anyway this was taken way back in 2006 at the Canne Film Festival. I was watching E! sexiest something or other and they showed us this picture...and I have not been able to stop thinking about that necklace. I'm not an animal-print lover of any sort...but its just beautfiul, with all its texture and chunkiness. I've officially given up trying to find it...since my search maximum is 3 minutes, I have hope that someone out there will figure out who made it and let me knw (*wink wink*):D

1 comment:

honey said...

hal insana JAMELA PERFECT MASHALA

ALAAAAAAAH EAYNIN ma3ana 7ata ana not an animil- print fan