Tuesday 21 October 2008

Music On Replay...

1)Beat Control-Tilly and the Wall
Yes, i nod my head too;p the beat,the beat,the beat

2)Beggin'- Madcon
Thanks to GYH for this fabulous song, can't get it out of my head

3)Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)- Beyonce
Booty shaking with a message!;)

4)Change- Taylor Swift
Very girl next door- CANNOT believe I actually sing along;p

5)The Heart of the Matter- India Arie
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've been addicted since SATC the movie!

6)Shine On- The Kooks
The lyrics are awesome, and so is the video, but its ALL in the accent;p

7)Stay- Michelle Featherstone
Very mellow, and soo soothing, go ahead and cry;p

8)Try it Again- The Hives
Concert music....FUN FUN! Ugh ugh ugh! (no im not grunting im rocking along;p)

9)Forevermore- Katie Herzig
Bittersweet and lovely..."Climb up my apple tree, Slide down my rainbow"

10)Dead and Gone - T.I. Ft Justin Timberlake
Everyone knows I have a thing for T.I...what you don't know is that Justin makes everything sound A- Wait for it- Freaking- MAZING!!!

No comments: