Wednesday 17 December 2008

What I've Been Up To Part 1...

So most of the following occured during the 1 week trip i took to Dubai, so i technically have no excuse other than studying for exams but neway...I, MJ, consider myself very knowledgable in the music department, friends of all ages call me if a song is on the radio and they want the artist/songname (im not so sure I should be flaunting this fact since it wont help me incomely ever;p). So yea I've never been to a concert before, and now im officially obsessed with them. The sole reason is cuz of the maroon 5 concert I went to in dubai. It was un.be.leivable! Adam Levine never sounded and looked any hotter. There was however a tween group of stanky Indians who talked nonstop in front of us and cut thru but all the anger and tension that had risen since their arrival disappeared as soon as he came on stage. His voice is sooo much better live. sigh. He also took off his jacket and dedicated a song to all the girls out there (he specifically said : you know who you are, which had me screaming YES YES I DO!) I lost my voice singing along and I honestly dont regret it. What I do regret is recording almost everything. When I watched it, I surprisingly did not sound as good as I thought I did (I know shocker rite..lol). I blame this on the stanky Indians:)

No comments: